Table of Contents
- List of Abbreviations
- Ryan Hediger, “‘The Snows of Kilimanjaro’ as an Allegory of the Anthropocene”
- David Wyatt, “Ellison’s Hemingway”
- Frederick H. White, “Ideological Profits: Hemingway, Kol’tsov, and the Spanish Civil War”
- Philip Ward, “‘A Very Real Warmth’?: Hemingway and Michael Arlen”
- Scott Donaldson, “Hemingway at Work: ‘Cat in the Rain’”
- Matthew Kineen, “‘The Man from Cook’s’: Hemingway and Demise of the World’s Oldest Travel Company”
- Peter L. Hays, “Her Privates We”
- For Whom the Bell Tolls- Hemingway Library Edition. Edited by Seán Hemingway. Reviewed by Stacey Guill.
- Hemingway’s Sun Valley: Local Stories Behind His Code, Characters, and Crisis. By Phil Huss. Reviewed by Laura Godfrey.
- The Hemingway Industry. By David Faris. Reviewed by Thomas Bevilacqua.
- Hemingway en los San Fermines. By Miguel Izu. Reviewed by Iñaki Sagarna.
- Caporetto: Das Hemingway-Komplott [Caporetto: The Hemingway Conspiracy]. By Horst Kleinert. Reviewed by Lesley Pleasant.
- Current Bibliography by Kelli Larson and Steve Paul
Quantity Available: 27