Table of Contents
• Dana Cook, "Meeting Ernest Hemingway: A Miscellany of Fifty First Encounters and Initial Impressions"
• Jennifer Wheeler, "The Hemingway Birthplace: Its Restoration and Interpretation"
• Clarence Edmonds Hemingway, "Letter to the Oak Park Boys" and "Sudden Death That May Come To A Recently Delivered Mother"
• Grace Hall Hemingway, "Tales of Old Nantucket." With an Introduction by Margaret Moore Booker.
• Report of the Department of Military Affairs, January to July, 1918. Edited and with an Introduction by Ken Panda.
• Hemingway's U;S. Third Army Inspector General Interview During World War II. Edited and with an Introduction by James H. Meredith.
• Valerie Hemingway, "The Garden of Eden Revisited: With Hemingway in Provence in the Summer of '59"
• Steve Paul, "On Hemingway and His Influence: Conversations with Writers"
• Carl Eby, Hemingway's Fetishism: Psychoanalysis and the Mirror of Manhood, (Review) by Greg Forter.
• Linda Wagner-Martin, ed. Hemingway: Seven Decades of Criticism, (Review) by Amy Vondrak.
• Craig Boreth, The Hemingway Cookbook, (Review) by Martin L. Peterson.
• Current Bibliography by Albert J. DeFazio III
• Bulletin Board