The Hemingway Review is a scholarly journal published twice a year by The Hemingway Society and The University of Idaho. The journal specializes in researched scholarship on the work and life of Ernest Hemingway.
Current members receive printed copies of the journal and have full online access to back isues. Non-members can only access abstracts. Full online access is available by joining the society.
BACK ISSUES OF The Hemingway Review
Printed back issues of The Hemingway Review may be purchased from the University of Idaho. To place an order send an email to:
Jennifer Baillargeon-Hauck at email@example.com
or write to:
U of Idaho English Dept
P.O. Box 441102
Moscow, ID 83844
SOME FACTS ABOUT The Hemingway Review
- The Hemingway Review welcomes all critical approaches, traditional, contemporary, and cutting edge. Submissions are reviewed by scholars specializing in the method used and/or subject treated.
- The journal does not ordinarily publish fiction, poetry, or other writing that is not researched scholarship. Prospective contributors are encouraged to familiarize themselves with past issues.
- All work considered for publication is subjected to rigorous blind peer review by at least two outside readers in addition to the editor, making work published in The Hemingway Review valuable for tenure and promotion dossiers.
- Twenty-four distinguished Hemingway scholars advise on editorial practices.
- In addition to feature-length articles, The Review includes notes, letters to the editor, book reviews, grant and fellowship information, and current bibliography.
- The Hemingway Review enjoys virtually limitless circulation to college, university, and public libraries via on-line subscription databases including Project Muse, Proquest, Ebsco, and Gale Infotrac.
- In addition, The Hemingway Review circulates in paper to hundreds of individual Hemingway scholars and college and university libraries around the world. We out-circulate not only other single-author journals, but also many journals with a broader scope.
- The Hemingway Review places scholarship directly into the hands of those readers most likely to apply it in teaching and research.
SUBSCRIBING TO The Hemingway Review
The best way to subscribe to The Hemingway Review is to become a member of The Hemingway Society and receive many other benefits in addition to the journal.
CONTRIBUTING TO The Hemingway Review